I would like to extend a special thank you to the participants of this project:
- Debbie Ward – Middle Sackville, NS
- Darryl Parson – Lower Sackville, NS
- Christie Kiers – Fort St. John, BC
- Kelly Boudreau – Sandy Bay, SK
- Dan Plexman – Thunder Bay, ON
- Don Adamson – Calgary, AB
- John Hart – Winnipeg, MB
- Wendy Lourenco – Winnipeg, MB
- Lionel Crowther – Winnipeg, MB
Thank you for your courage and selflessness in sharing your stories. Without you, this project would not have been possible.
A lot of blood, sweat and tears, but it finally happened! 🙂
You did a wonderful job and presented it so tastfully. Thank you for the opportunity to help you out. Your a wonderful girl with a bright future.
Thank you for being part of this – you helped to make this project a success. I look forward to seeing you soon in the future 🙂
My name is Cari and Wendy Lourenco is my best friend. We have been friends for a lifetime. We have been through a lot together…our weddings…children…good times and bad…..but most importantly I was blessed to see her survive and conquer! Love you!
To Maria-this is simply an amzing project. Thank you so much for putting this together so that we can all be aware of what amazing individuals these are. A true inspiration.
Thank you for your kind words 🙂